Sunday, April 5, 2009

The best place in the world

Today we went and visited Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. The boys love going up to their house where they can run and run through the back of the property. My grandparents house was my favorite place to spend time as a kid and now my own kids get so excited at the idea of going to see their GREAT grandparents. Grandpa always has plenty of mints hidden away in his pocket to share with the boys and Grandma gives the best hugs around. And we can't forget Shadow, their shihtzu body guard that won't let anybody get in the way of their fun.
It was Sawyer's first visit to the house today and it certainly won't be the last. In a couple of years he'll be running behind his brothers through the garden, eating apples from the trees out back, and watching cartoons with Great Grandpa in the computer room.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Sawyer is so cute! Check out my blog I gave you an award.

colleenak said...

so sweet!