Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My birthday

I know it's been a couple of weeks since my birthday, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. My wonderful hubby got together with my equally wonderful mother-in-law, Shellie, to put together an awesome birthday dinner for me. Since Logan and I share a birthday, Chris always goes out of his way to make me feel like it's still "my " day also.


They found a great Hawaiian restaurant to go to. Lately I've been obsessed with planning our trip for next year, so Chris wanted to give me a little taste of what to expect. It was a really great place. The food was awesome and they even had live musice. Shellie brought a big box of leis for everybody to wear. SO many of my friends came. We took up half of the whold place! So thank you so much to Chris and Shellie. I love you both. And thanks to all of you that came. It was a lot of fun.




1 comment:

Chris said...

Live musice? What's musice?