Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Daddy

I don't think I could ask for a better dad and husband than Chris. He is wonderful. He fights traffic for hours everydayto make sure that we have food on our table and a roof over our heads. He wakes up before the sun to make sure that he can leave work early enough in the day to spend time with us in the evening. No matter how tired he is or how long the week has been he makes sure that Brandon gets to his Thursday night cub scout meetings. He plays boardgames with the boys even though he knows it's going to be a long stressful experience trying to keep Logan focused on the game. He always wants to carry Sawyer or push the stroller when we go places (I think he likes to show him off). He never groans or grimaces at the thought of changing a poopy diaper. And everytime I ask him to rub my feet or let me take a long shower, he never hesitates to say yes (instead he just reminds me of how I do when he asks me ;P luv ya babe). Best of all, he makes the cutest babies in the world. His boys want so much to be like him. Especially Logan. He says that when he is a grown up he wants to change his name to Chris.

Even on Father's Day, he offered to let me sleep in. I didn't of course!! I'm not THAT bratty. I love you so much, Chris. I'd be completely lost without you in my life. Thank you for all you do.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Aww, thanks baby. I think you guys are pretty swell, too :)