Saturday, May 29, 2010

10 years and counting



It doesn't seem like it's already been 10 years since we got married. It feels like it was yesterday. But so much has happened in our lives over the past decade. We've had great times together, but also some tough times. Our love for each other and for our family has kept us going strong though and I'm extremely proud to say that we've made it this far. Words can not express how much I love my husband. I'm so incredibly blessed to have him in my life. I don't know where I'd be without Chris.
We just returned from our 10th anniversary trip to Hawaii. Thanks to Grandma Shellie we were able to spend 8 days in paradise without the kids. It was amazing. I loved getting to spend so much time just the two of us. Of course we did miss our boys and were ready to get back home by the time it was over. That only lasted until the afternoon after we got back though. Kidding. Kind of.

We did many fun things on our trip. We saw some really cool sites, visited some gorgeous beaches, went on exciting adventures, and best of all.....relaxed. Hopefully I'll be blogging about some of the things we did, but I'm not making any promises! I'm sure I'll get a couple things posted. So stay tuned!

No comments: