Friday, September 9, 2011

Excuses, excuses

Ok. I know I've let this blog go, and I know I've said it before, but I really am going to try and blog more. I always sit down with the plan of doing a couple of posts, but then I get overwhelmed with the fact that I've got so much stuff piled up to talk about and going back and doing blogs of stuff that happened 6 months ago overwhelms me. But I've got it in my head that I HAVE to do it in order and I can't miss any event, whether it be Christmas, birthday parties, or just hanging out around the house. So I've decided to just start blogging current events, and if I get a few minutes to spare every once in awhile, I might go back and post something that happened months ago. That way, there's no pressure and I might actually sit down and update this thing every once in awhile. So no more excuses!!

No comments: