Sunday, February 8, 2009

TOOTH WATCH...'09!!!

So Brandon FINALLY has a wiggly tooth. One of his bottom front teeth is wobbling around. We hope it comes out in the next few days. I just keep telling him to wiggle it when ever he can. My poor kid has been the only one in his class since Kindergarten that still has all his baby teeth. He used to come home and say "_____ lost a tooth yesterday and a got a sticker on the tooth chart." By the end of each year, his has been the only name that doesn't have a sticker next to it. It kills me! Everybody keeps telling me that the longer he keeps his baby teeth, the less cavities he'll have. He didn't get any teeth at all until after he was 12 months old, so I realize that this is just something that happens, but still. For the past 2 years, he'll just out of the blue start playing with his teeth and say "I THINK I can feel this one moving a little." Wishful thinking. But now it's finally happening!! I think I'm more excited than he is. So as soon as that thing pops out, you can be sure that the camera will be snapping away and I'll get right on here and post about it. I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments: