Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And he's off!

Sawyer is a walking fool!! He's been trying and trying for a few weeks now, and he's finally got it down! When he's moving from one place to the next, he always starts out walking. Most of the time he gets to where he's going without falling down. When he does fall down he just finishes with a crawl. He can't stand up from a sitting position yet, but I'm sure that's not too far away. He's right on track with his brothers as far as development. They were both right around 9 month walkers too. Our kids are geniuses! Apparently I'm not though because I just had to double check with Chris on how to spell 'geniuses'. Good thing their dad is smart!









1 comment:

Chris said...

He's so smart! (I had to check dictionary.com to make sure I told you the correct spelling of 'geniuses' :P)