Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I've Learned.......

I couple of years ago I was involved with a scrapbook group and was assigned a page titled "What I've Learned.....". I decided to focus on what I've learned as a mom. I came across the typed out text that I wrote for the page and thought it was cute so I'm posting it here to share.



1. Band-aids and a kiss really DO make it feel better.



2. The words "no" and "stop" are foreign to a child. Unless of course they're the ones screaming them at you.



3. The human body can function just fine on 3 hours of sleep a night.



4. You can watch Blue's Clues 863 times before going clinically insane, but the Doodle-Bops only takes 7.



5. The box that the $75 toy came in will see more playtime than the actual toy itself.



6. The best way to get crayon off of the wall is with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser.



7. A shower is a privilage, not a right.



8. A child's favorite game is tag, especially when it's played in the grocery store parking lot and you're "it".



9. Always bring your own magazine to the emergency room. Their selection is never that good.



10. "I love you, Mommy" will make your heart ache everytime you hear it.



1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Good list...I don't know about the cartoon's yet because Owen doesn't watch them...thank goodness!