Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, JC!

Last week was my little brother's 22nd birthday. We had him over that night for dinner and I made him a cake that looked like a drum (my brother is the most awesome drummer in the world, in case you didn't know). My sister, Geri Lynn, and her fiance, Matt, came over as well and we chowed down on BBQ beef sandwiches while we watched Wipeout. Neither JC or Matt had ever seen it before! After the boys went to bed we played Apples To Apples and had some interesting conversations. I almost peed my pants a few times laughing so hard at Chris and Matt being weirdos. That's a pretty common thing when the two of them get together. It was a pretty fun night. I hope my baby bro enjoyed it.

Nom, nom, nom!

He likes!

I don't think he really appreciated us singing to him.


No comments: