Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ready, set, LEARN!

We have been ready for school for quite some time now. Supplies were bought about a month and a half ago and Logan has been extremely anxious to use them. They don't require too much for kindergarten. Just a few pencils, glue, and crayons. It kinda bummed me out when I saw his short little list. I'm a bit of a school supply junkie. I LOVE buying them. I stock up on boxes and boxes of crayons, erasers, spiral notebooks, folders, pens, etc. I'm a weirdo. So here's Logan's few supplies, ready to go.
Brandon on the other hand was a different story. He had a bit more that we had to get. I was in heaven shopping for him. Brandon's first day of school was today, and I'm secretly hoping that his teacher sends a list of a few extra things that he needs home with him so I can go buy more. Like I said, I'm a freak!!

No comments: